Sunday, September 28, 2008

Skin problems related to pbc which include acne

« ...Take a mutivitamin regularly and make sure that you are getting your fair share of antioxidants. I love the overall positive effects of pharmaceutical grade fish oil. Make sure you are also getting a good dose of vitamins A, C and E. Be careful not to take too much vitamins A and E however. Drink plenty of water on a daily basis and get plenty of exercise....
...I would then cover my face with a hot cloth. This hot cloth will open my pores, which some people think its a bad thing but it will allow for the dirt in my pores to wash away. I would do this about everyday or every other day. On the 2nd week my skin was completed clear. I did not have to use lotion on my face anymore, I did not have to go through a 30 min 3 step process to wash my face. By far this was an amazing acne treatment for men. I just followed those instructions on the remedy and had clear skin within 2 weeks. For me this was the best acne treatment for men. I think everyone should know this method it can work for anybody. Thanks to this remedy I now have clear skin....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...The growth of the skin care market has allowed even more specialized acne skin care products to be available without the need to visit the doctor. Products that can remove the pore clogging oil contain the ingredient benzoyl peroxide; these include creams, cleansers and peels that slow down acne formation....»
Full Text: http://best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: adult acne remedies, neutrogena advanced solution acne mark fading peel, neutrogena oil free anti acne moisturizer

No comments: