Saturday, September 27, 2008

How do you get rid of acne fast

« ...Under certain circumstances, having the infected material removed from the pores under a local anesthetic may be suggested by your dermatologist; although this is a minor procedure, if it were performed by the person themselves it could result in skin damage. Your doctor may even suggest a course of hormone therapy as a skin care treatment; hormone changes are known to be one cause of acne. Positive research means that a sufferer does not have to put up with this condition anymore....
...Spironolactone is diuretic known of its potassium sparing properties. It is designed to reduce the body fluids devoid of depleting potassium level of body. For interest of individual who suffers from severe acne, Spironolactone can decrease production of androgens, specific hormones excreted to make active the making of sebum, oily substance found on skin. If this sebum is covered in hair follicles, it might cause onset of acne outburst. Thus, control in androgen release will diminish possibility of acne infection. ...»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market....»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: cystic acne boils fast home remedies, teenage skin prone to acne, types of acne hard dry pimples

No comments: