Thursday, October 2, 2008

Over the counter acne treatment

« ...4. Hold the cotton balls over your index fingers. Place your fingers on either side of the pimple and use a gentle rolling motion to squeeze out the pus. This should feel like you are getting under the zit and gently forcing the liquid out the top. (Note: if you are squeezing so hard it hurts the skin around the bump-stop, it's not ready.)...
...My acne was devastating. I would wake up every day and stare into the mirror while a bumpy, blotchy, blemished face looked back with utter disappointment. At the height of my chronic acne I was 27. I thought I was doing everything right to combat the pimples. My diet was good. I washed my face morning and night. I used all the popular acne medicine. Nothing would control my skin breakouts. Then I learned the regimen that changed it all. I will now show you exactly how I finally cleared my skin after years of frustrating torment....»
Read More: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

«...Garlic and ginger are the most favored natural antibiotics. They are beneficial to acne because they have the anti inflammatory properties that could help reduce the swelling and redness caused by acne. Another major benefit is that they help boost the immune system and effectively kill the acne causing bacterias while not carrying any side effects acne medications might cause....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: doe tretinx work for acne, clean and clear advantage acne spot treatment, acne pills and risk of pregnancy

No comments: